Give to Langham Through a Donor-Advised Fund
A donor-advised fund (DAF) operates almost like a personal mini foundation. A DAF is a charitable investment account that you can open through an organization like The Barnabas Foundation or The National Christian Foundation, a local community foundation, or brokerage firm.
You can make tax-deductible gifts to your DAF using cash or appreciated investments, then choose when and where you want the designated money to be sent.
- It's a perfect option for those who want to use the bunching strategy. Simply make your gift to the donor-advised fund during the year in which you plan to itemize your deductions and enjoy the immediate tax break for your contribution.
- You can make grant requests to Langham Partnership at any time, even during the years when you're not contributing to the donor-advised fund.
- A donor-advised fund allows gifts of cash through check or wire transfer, but also offers a big tax advantage for gifts of non-cash assets.
Benefits of Using a Donor-Advised Fund (or Stewards Fund) - from our friends at The Barnabas Foundation
- Timing. Receive an immediate tax deduction at the time you make a gift into the Stewards Fund. Then, at a time that works best for you, advise how you wish your gifts to be distributed.
- Flexibility. Grants can be requested at any time of the day using a convenient online e-grant system. Give in one-time or recurring increments, and you may choose to designate your giving.
- Simplicity. Simplify your giving and record-keeping by making all gifts of cash, stocks or appreciated assets into a single account.
- Privacy. You can choose to make any or all grants anonymously by selecting that option.
- Expertise. Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of Barnabas Foundation staff who will manage and liquidate your non-cash asset gifts for the benefit of charitable causes.
- Cost-effective. Many families choose to use their Stewards Fund account as a cost-effective and less complex alternative to establishing a private foundation.
Other ways to donate
There are so many ways you can support Langham Partnership.
Mail a Donation
P.O. Box 189
Cave Creek, AZ 85327